Mr. Shamoun earned his Certified General Real Estate Appraiser License from the Bureau of Real Estate Appraisers in 2007 (#AG031603). He also holds a California Bureau of Real Estate Broker License (#01058649). Since 2002, John Shamoun has been active in preparing appraisal reports for a wide variety of real estate properties throughout the State of California.
With over fifteen years of professional experience in the fee preparation of real estate appraisals for financial institutions, litigation and litigation support, and estate planning and tax gifting purposes. In addition, prepared real estate valuations for portfolio evaluations, and appraisal review work involving commercial, industrial, and residential properties. Experience encompasses a wide variety of property types, including; Land, Lodging, Special Purpose Properties, Single and Multi-Tenant Industrial, Office, and Retail Properties, and Small and Large Multi-Family Projects.
- The Beverly Hilton - Evaluation for Recapitalization Purposes
- Multi-Tenant Business Parks (Office/Industrial) - Los Angeles, Orange and Ventura Counties
- Portfolio Evaluation of 2,257 Apartment Units in 10 Buildings (Southern California)
- Portfolio Evaluations of General and Medical Office Buildings
- Portfolio Evaluations of Shopping Centers
- Raw and Vacant Land Evaluations - Desert and Infill Locations (Southern California)
- Expert Witness - United States Bankruptcy Court
- Feasibility Analysis for Development
- Market Rent Studies
John's clients, include local banks, accountants, law firms, private individuals, local investors, and property management companies. John attended California State University Northridge, and Parhan College in Melbourne, Australia. John has held leadership positions at Strategic Valuation Group, and Baar Realty Advisors. John's passions, include; reading, traveling, golf, hiking, and ice hockey.